In your role as IT Service Desk coordinator - Helping to coordinate engineers working on Support Tickets, providing excellent customer service, some basic triage of incidents and user request fulfillment. You will have heaps of experience in implementing ITIL and be ready to go!
You will be developing and improving processes within the team as well as developing out the reporting function and KPI's. This is not a a super technical role, it is more about service coordination...
You will be exposed to other areas across IT, including software / web development and, network administration and information security management.
Key Responsibilities and skills Required:
- Outstanding customer service ethic
- Experience implementing ITIL
- Excellent communication skills
- Promptly allocates calls as appropriate. Maintains relevant records.
- Logging and managing calls from internal staff
- Take ownership of user problems and follow up the status of problems on behalf of customers and communicate progress in a timely manner
- Coordinating engineers and follow up for updates on tickets in order to ensure we are providing the best service possible to all customers
We'll love you if:
- You’re willing to embrace new systems, processes, technologies and ideas
- You live and breathe all things ITIL, it must be all over your CV
- You have proven experience building out reporting within the team
- You share a passion for technology
You'll love us if you enjoy:
- Having passion about customer service and a commitment to exceeding expectations
- Exceptionally diverse/multinational team.
- Fun environment to work in
- Stunning office.
Must have the right to work in the UK