We'll love you if:
- You're fascinated by the way things work and the reasons they sometimes don't
- You sometimes rearrange your computer setup just for fun
- You were the kind of kid who took things apart just to put them back together (correctly)
- You're here not only to help fix equipment, but to restore positive customer relationships with technical advice, and timely service
- You provide white-glove treatment to customers
- You enjoy meeting people and building relationships with customers
- You have some background in tech support or customer service
- Your friend and family see you as an absolute tech guru
· You have a burning desire to solve problems
- You can communicate technical problems in layman's terms
- You have a sense of urgency - but also the ability to keep your cool
- You share a passion for technology
- You are a confident communicator, enjoy working in a friendly, collaborative, fast-paced team and are comfortable talking to people at all levels of the business
You'll love us if you enjoy:
- Solving problems - things happen and you're there to fix them
- Providing frontline customer support
- Being one of the go-to people for technical knowledge
- Having passion about customer service and a commitment to exceeding expectations
- New technology
- 1 year Desktop Support Experience
- Good knowledge of Windows and Mac operating systems
- Good Microsoft Office skills
- Good understanding of different types of computing and mobile software
- Octopus Labs is driving innovation and technical change throughout the Octopus Group
- We're one of the largest VCs in Europe.
- We love entrepreneurs.
- We're happy for you to keep working on your side-projects.
- Started in a bedroom 17 years ago and still run by the same founders we have a strong entrepreneurial flair and a culture of always asking questions
- Stunning central London offices
- Flexible working
- 27 days holiday
- Competitive salary + benefits
- Diverse / multinational team
- In our office at 33 Holborn
Octopus is a fast-growing company with more than 650 employees. Since we launched in 2000, we’ve established market leading positions across financial services, healthcare and energy.
The Octopus Group incorporates Octopus Energy, Octopus Healthcare, Octopus Investments, Octopus Property, Octopus Ventures and Octopus Labs.
Octopus Labs is the fintech innovation unit of the Octopus Group. We fuse track record and technology, expertise and UX, to build financial products the way they should be: trustworthy, rewarding and easy-to-use.