We’re not your typical financial services company. We want to change the world of finance for the better, with simple, jargon-free solutions that do what they say they will. Our products don’t just help real people solve real financial problems, they also make a positive impact on the world around us.
Join a team of two other Network Admins and, together, mange all the infrastructure for a company of 600 employees.
You must have the right to work in the UK.
- Configure and manage the office LAN/WAN.
- Manage our on-site and off-site server infrastructure.
- Plan and (hopefully not) execute our disaster recovery strategy.
- Manage leased lines and direct connections to cloud infrastructure.
- Manage our network routing, including DNS and BGP.
- Flexible working hours.
- Exceptionally diverse/multinational team.
- Salary (tell us what you are worth) + benefits.
- Stunning office.
- Lively atmosphere (we're not your typical financial services company).
We're ideally looking for a candidate who can work from our offices in London, but are willing to consider someone in the commuter belt who would come in to the office 4 days per week, and work from home the remainder of the time.
Skills & Requirements
- 3 Years Network Support Experience in an Enterprise environment
- Strong knowledge of virtualization, P2V in VMWare
- Strong knowledge of virtualization, P2C in AWS and Azure
- Strong Windows Server/Client skills
- Good Cisco Networking
- Good Active Directory/DHCP/DNS
- Good Microsoft Exchange
- Good Powershell
- Knowledge of Mimecast
- Good understanding of different types of computing and mobile hardware