About the role:
We’re looking for an enthusiastic analyst to join our Data team to help provide some solid analytics and valuable insights of our digital platforms. This is a great opportunity for an ambitious and an energetic individual with good communication skills to help analyse the development of a leading FinTech platform.
- Maintain and implement tracking of our audience across websites, contributing to organization’s understanding of the use of our platforms
- Be a SME in Google Analytics product suite and provide advanced analytics
- Perform as a dedicated analyst responsible for the timely and accurate collection, reporting and analysis of all digital data
- Leverage digital and web data to analyse and determine performance and website/email effectiveness
- Research and recommend tools and techniques to stay current with latest industry trends in digital analytics
- Generate insights and recommendations and present these to the senior management
- Track and analyze backlinks and referrer traffic
- Track and analyze basic SEO data and trends.
- Possess strong analytical aptitude and technical ability
- Are passionate about data and technology
- Have experience with Google Analytics and the tools and techniques to ensure complete and accurate data collection
- Have knowledge of SQL and accessing databases
- Have excellent analytical, communication and presentation skills
- Are a team player and have the ability and desire to collaborate effectively
- Are a great communicator
- Octopus Labs is driving innovation and technical change throughout the Octopus Group
- We're one of the largest VCs in Europe.
- We love entrepreneurs
- We're happy for you to keep working on your side-projects.
- Started in a bedroom 17 years ago and still run by the same founders we have a strong entrepreneurial flair and a culture of always asking questions
- Stunning central London offices
- Flexible working
- 27 days holiday
- Competitive salary + benefits
- Diverse / multinational team
In our office at 33 Holborn
You must be eligible to work in the UK!
Octopus is a fast-growing company with more than 650 employees. Since we launched in 2000, we’ve established market leading positions across financial services, healthcare and energy.
The Octopus Group incorporates Octopus Energy, Octopus Healthcare, Octopus Investments, Octopus Property, Octopus Ventures and Octopus Labs. Octopus Labs is the fintech innovation unit of the Octopus Group. We fuse track record and technology, expertise and UX, to build financial products the way they should be: trustworthy, rewarding and easy-to-use.