Octopus is a fast-growing company with more than 650 employees. Since we launched in 2000, we’ve established market leading positions across financial services, healthcare and energy.
The Octopus Group incorporates Octopus Energy, Octopus Healthcare, Octopus Investments, Octopus Property, Octopus Ventures and Octopus Labs.
Octopus Labs is the fintech innovation unit of the Octopus Group. We fuse track record and technology, expertise and UX, to build financial products the way they should be: trustworthy, rewarding and easy-to-use.
The mission of the IT team is to provide innovative and reliable technology solutions to help the business and their clients work smarter and more efficiently. The IT team has grown significantly over the last year in terms of numbers of people, systems supported and projects to deliver. Technology is seen as the enabler to helping the company further differentiate itself on customer service as well as allowing it to grow rapidly without constraining the business.
- Acts as the point of contact for inbound technology service requests
- Processes service requests as they arrive via email, phone, or live chat
- Communicates with customers regarding incident progress, changes and service outages
- Helps match resources to technical issues appropriately
- Schedules on-site visits for field technicians
- Reports the utilization of support desk Engineers to the team and dept managers
- Understanding of support tools, techniques and IT services
- Ability to multitask and adapt quickly
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Good organisational skills and ability to prioritise workloads and multitask
- Excellent customer service skills
- 1 year experience working in an IT environment
- Octopus Labs is driving innovation and technical change throughout the Octopus Group
- We're one of the largest VCs in Europe.
- We love entrepreneurs.
- We're happy for you to keep working on your side-projects.
- Started in a bedroom 17 years ago and still run by the same founders we have a strong entrepreneurial flair and a culture of always asking questions
- Stunning central London offices
- Flexible working
- 27 days holiday
- Competitive salary + benefits
- Diverse / multinational team
- In our office at 33 Holborn