- Product Managers are responsible for the end to end delivery of one or multiple technology products within the Octopus Group, ensuring their product aligns with the strategy of the business area and delivers value for our customers, and Octopus
- Leading a cross functional technology team and working closely with the business area to bring a brighter way to the industries we operate in
- You thrive on a challenge and solving impossible problems
- You enjoy driving change and innovation and can bring people along the journey with you
- You can hold the strategic direction and set the vision for your product but can get down in the detail with your development team to deliver
- You welcome the flexibility and constant feedback that working with a Scrum methodology provides
- You can’t go more than a week without talking to your users before you break out in hives
- You love technology and figuring out how things work
- Octopus Labs is driving innovation and technical change throughout the Octopus Group
- We support 10% of your week being dedicated to you and your personal growth
- As an entrepreneurial company, there are constantly new opportunities and so nothing stays the same for long
- We're happy for you to keep working on your side-projects.
- Started in a bedroom 17 years ago and still run by the same founders we have a strong entrepreneurial flair and a culture of always asking questions
- Stunning central London offices
- Flexible working
- 27 days holiday
- Competitive salary + benefits
- Diverse / multinational team
- In our office at 33 Holborn
- Both Part-Time and Full-Time considered
Octopus is a fast-growing company with more than 650 employees. Since we launched in 2000, we’ve established market leading positions across financial services, healthcare and energy.
The Octopus Group incorporates Octopus Energy, Octopus Healthcare, Octopus Investments, Octopus Property, Octopus Ventures and Octopus Labs. Octopus Labs is the fintech innovation unit of the Octopus Group. We fuse track record and technology, expertise and UX, to build financial products the way they should be: trustworthy, rewarding and easy-to-use.