Octopus is a fast-growing company with more than 500 employees. Since we launched in 2000, we’ve established market leading positions across financial services, healthcare and energy.
The Octopus Group incorporates Octopus Energy, Octopus Healthcare, Octopus Investments, Octopus Property, Octopus Ventures and Octopus Labs.
Octopus Labs is the fintech innovation unit of the Octopus Group. We fuse track record and technology, expertise and UX, to build financial products the way they should be: trustworthy, rewarding and easy-to-use.
We’re not your typical financial services company. We want to change the world of finance for the better, with easy-to-use products and services that help people to manage their money. We combine established financial expertise with cutting-edge technology to build smart, simple and disruptive fintech solutions for the mass market – like Octopus Choice and Octopus Cash.
18 months ago, we launched our first product, a peer-to-peer lending platform called Octopus Choice. We now have over 5,000 customers who have together invested more than £110 million, and are growing at a rapid pace.
Working at Octopus Labs provides an opportunity to combine the exciting pace and confidence of a start-up, with the broader benefits of a large, well-capitalised business that manages more than £7 billion on behalf of over 100,000 customers.
Exceptional opportunity to be a key part of a small team at Octopus that is building high volume fintech platforms. Our first product, OctopusChoice.com is the fastest growing p2p lending platform in Europe. You will be constantly: exposed to innovation, building new products, and engineering for high growth. Fun!
You must have the right to work in the UK!
• Digital native. You've always designed for both mobile as well as responsive web.
• You follow trends, but are not slave to them.
• You have your own vision, but are happy to collaborate with other designers when necessary.
• You dream in pixels.
• Privately held company, launched in a bedroom 15 years ago, now with 550 employees and over £6 billion (with a b) under management.
• We're one of the largest VCs in Europe.
• We love entrepreneurs.
• We're building a series of FinTech platforms that will take the industry by storm.
• We're happy for you to keep working on your side-projects.
- You will be a key part of a small team that is constantly helping to deliver change to an exciting company.
- Flexible working hours.
- Exceptionally diverse/multinational team.
- Salary (tell us what you are worth) + benefits.
- Stunning office.
We're ideally looking for a candidate who can work from our offices in London, but are willing to consider someone in the commuter belt who would come in to the office 4 days per week, and work from home the remainder of the time.
- Send a brief cover letter and a CV