Octopus is a fast-growing company with more than 650 employees. Since we launched in 2000, we’ve established market leading positions across financial services, healthcare and energy.
The Octopus Group incorporates Octopus Energy, Octopus Healthcare, Octopus Investments, Octopus Property, Octopus Ventures and Octopus Labs.
Octopus Labs is the fintech innovation unit of the Octopus Group. We fuse track record and technology, expertise and UX, to build financial products the way they should be: trustworthy, rewarding and easy-to-use.
Product Managers are responsible for the strategic direction setting and delivery of one or multiple technology products within the Octopus Group
Leading a cross functional technology team and working closely with the business area to bring a brighter way to the industries we operate in.
- You thrive on a challenge and solving impossible problems
- You enjoy driving change and innovation and can bring people along the journey with you
- You must have experience as a Product Manager and ideally experience working within a regulated environment
- You can hold the strategic direction and set the vision for your product but can get down in the detail with your development team to deliver
- You welcome the flexibility and constant feedback that working with a Scrum methodology provides
- You can’t go more than a week without talking to your users before you break out in hives
- You’ve had a million of your own product ideas and may have even given one of them a serious go
- You love technology and figuring out how things work.
- Octopus Labs is driving innovation and technical change throughout the Octopus Group
- We're one of the largest VCs in Europe.
- We love entrepreneurs.
- We're happy for you to keep working on your side-projects.
- Started in a bedroom 17 years ago and still run by the same founders we have a strong entrepreneurial flair and a culture of always asking questions
- Stunning central London offices
- Flexible working
- 27 days holiday
- Competitive salary + benefits
- Diverse / multinational team
In our office at 33 Holborn
- Both Part-Time and Full-Time considered
- We’re not your typical financial services company. We want to change the world of finance for the better, with easy-to-use products and services that help people to manage their money. We combine established financial expertise with cutting-edge technology to build smart, simple and disruptive fintech solutions for the mass market – like Octopus Choice and Octopus Cash.
- 2 years ago, we launched our first product, a peer-to-peer lending platform called Octopus Choice. We now have over 5,000 customers who have together invested more than £110 million, and are growing at a rapid pace.
- Working at Octopus Labs provides an opportunity to combine the exciting pace and confidence of a start-up, with the broader benefits of a large, well-capitalised business that manages more than £7 billion on behalf of over 100,000 customers.