We’re not your typical financial services company. We want to change the world of finance for the better, with simple, jargon-free solutions that do what they say they will. Our products don’t just help real people solve real financial problems, they also make a positive impact on the world around us.
We are on the look-out for a passionate and dynamic junior para-planner
Great opportunity to be a key part of a fintech enabled team set on transforming the Wealth Management sector.
- You are a junior paraplanner, but have realised already you love the role and are keen to develop your career, either as a technical expert, or even become a financial adviser yourself.
- You have a passion for planning, and helping clients achieve their goals and dreams.
- You get the importance of cashflow modelling in creating great plans, and know how to use Voyant, Truth or something similar.
- You love tech and see opportunities to innovate across the planning process for the benefit of financial advisers and their clients.
- You already have lots of ideas about how paraplanning processes could be improved, and are excited about bringing your ideas to life.
- You are on your way to getting your Certificate in Paraplanning or a Diploma in Financial Planning.
- Privately held company, launched in a bedroom 15 years ago, now with 500 employees and £6 billion under management.
- We work with over 3500 financial advisers, and are one of the leading innovators in the sector.
- We’re also one of the largest VCs in Europe.
- We love entrepreneurs.
- We are building a series of Fintech solutions that will take the industry by storm.
- We think financial advisers can use technology and new ways of working to help their clients, and make life planning accessible and the new ‘norm’.
You will be a key part of a small team that is building solutions to allow advisers to give their clients amazing life planning focused solutions.
- Flexible working hours.
- Great office based in Central London.
- Competitive salary & benefits.
- Very diverse/multinational team.
If this is the job you have been waiting for then please send us a brief cover letter and a CV