We’re not your typical financial services company. We want to change the world of finance for the better, with simple, jargon-free solutions that do what they say they will. Our products don’t just help real people solve real financial problems, they also make a positive impact on the world around us.
As a data analyst for Octopus Labs you will be a key member of the data team and work towards adding value to the business and assisting them in understanding and improving their knowledge of their data. You are able to turn project requirements into custom-formatted data reports. You are someone who is able to analyse business procedures and recommend specific types of data that can be used to improve upon them.
You must have the right to work in the UK.
- Use statistical methods to analyse data and generate useful business reports.
- Work with business to create a prioritized list of needs for each business segment.
- Identify and recommend new ways to save money by streamlining business processes.
- Use data to create models that depict trends in the customer base and the consumer population as a whole.
- Work with departmental managers to outline the specific data needs for each business method analysis project.
- Flexible working hours.
- Exceptionally diverse/multinational team.
- Salary (tell us what you are worth) + benefits.
- Stunning office.
- Lively atmosphere (we're not your typical financial services company).
Qualifications & Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics, Statistics or Computer Engineering
- Ability to collaborate effectively and work as part of a team
- Strong attention to detail
- Understanding of data visualisation
- Understanding of machine learning
- Send a brief cover letter and a CV.