Octopus is a fast-growing company with more than 650 employees. Since we launched in 2000, we’ve established market leading positions across financial services, healthcare and energy.
The Octopus Group incorporates Octopus Energy, Octopus Healthcare, Octopus Investments, Octopus Property, Octopus Ventures and Octopus Labs.
Octopus Labs is the fintech innovation unit of the Octopus Group. We fuse track record and technology, expertise and UX, to build financial products the way they should be: trustworthy, rewarding and easy-to-use.
- Junior Product Managers support the Product Managers in delivering technology across the Octopus Group
- You will be running sprints using the scrum methodology for one of our technology products working with a team of developers and designers
- Working with users and stakeholders to define new features and conduct user testing
- Demonstrating your product at Showcases and engaging with stakeholders
- Supporting the development the road-map of your product
- A great opportunity to get into a career in Product Management
- Love technology and figuring out things work
- You thrive on a challenge and solving problem
- Have recently graduated or gained the equivalent experience elsewhere
- Are organised and have great time management skill
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Are a great communicator and love working with a variety of people
- May have built your own Product before
- Octopus Labs is driving innovation and technical change throughout the Octopus Group
- We're one of the largest VCs in Europe.
- We love entrepreneurs.
- We're happy for you to keep working on your side-projects.
- Started in a bedroom 17 years ago and still run by the same founders we have a strong entrepreneurial flair and a culture of always asking questions
- Stunning central London offices
- Flexible working
- 27 days holiday
- Competitive salary + benefits
- Diverse / multinational team
In our offices at 33 Holborn (with flexible working)